Sunday, April 13, 2014

dream big!

song pair: Video Kill the Radio Star by Buggles 

a couple weeks ago, i received a call from a local radio station.
a few days later, i was parking and walking through the station's double doors.


it was an enticing hour of my day/month/year/life. it was 60 minutes of dreaming big. 
thinking outside of my normal day. envisioning something great. imagining a new challenge. daydreaming a risk. brainstorming a way to make it come to life. 
i am open to opportunities. i want to live a full life. i welcome new adventures and endeavors. even if this concept does not come to fruition, there will be another one. there will be another spark. another idea to happily amuse my active mind. 

on this day, it was the wish of a therapists radio show.  

3 comments:

gosara said...

Super cool! Look forward to hearing more :)

boiler3 said...

This is awesome!! I wish I could have listened in! Excited to hear more :)

Amy Brind'Amour said...

I wish I would have known you were going to be on the radio. I would have LOVED to listen!!!!!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes