Monday, February 24, 2014

what I'm sipping

song pairing: Awake My Soul by Mumford & Sons


after being in the warm weather for a week, I am officially in smoothie mode. I never really had an oatmeal kick during the winter this year. oats seemed utterly tasteless and dry to me. protein bars replaced my oatmeal season.
smoothies are easy to whip up, but do require stocked produce. (remember our chat on being prepared?)
in recent days, I have been adding greens. it's always a good idea to add green to your life. 

I will call today's concoction Peachy Green:

peaches (canned)
35 blueberries
Oikos vanilla coconut
1/2 tbsp coconut oil melted
simply Orange juice
spinach leaves 

A delicious and healthy way to start a day! 
Let's put our best foot forward and make it an exceptional week! 

No comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes