Saturday, December 21, 2013

little lady

song pairing: Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

To have an influence on a child is the ultimate honor. To see the world through those fresh little eyes, is wondrous. To know the opportunities available and provide experiences is the ultimate joy. I spent some time with my niece recently.
Southern gent treated us to some tasty mexican food. Lilly loved her quesadilla.

He took us to a neighborhood with extreme Christmas lights, synced up to a radio station.  

When we awoke the next morning at 6:45am, I realized I did not have much food in the fridge. 
We opted for the breakfast of champions...seasonal donuts!

The rest of the day was spent frolicking around downtown Raleigh, and lunching with the business world. 
I love this little lady.

1 comment:

Vittoria @ The Beautiful Things said...

so sweet!

xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

This site was made with love by Angie Makes