Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pinehurst

song pairing: On the Road Again by Willie Nelson

Last weekend, my furry bestie & I piled into the car and road tripped to Tiffany's home in Pinehurst.


She welcomed us warmly.


This was my fourth annual Pinehurst visit.  
Friday night we treated ourselves to a savory meal and ambrosial martinis at Ironwood. Dessert was from Di'Lishi

Saturday morning, we slept in. It's a special occasion when Marty sleeps in the bed with me. 
He sees the best in me. 


We fed our souls at the Villager Deli. I should go out to breakfast more. It's really a thrill. 
Quiche and cheese grits galore. 


We spent the remainder of the day at the Spa, relaxing, refreshing and recharging. 


Thank you Tiffany. It's always a pleasure to spend time, with you, in your charming little town. 

1 comment:

Tiffany at GirlGoneCoastal said...

Awwwe....it was my pleasure you have you here in Pinehurst along with my little Marty man. You guys are welcome anytime! xoxoxo

This site was made with love by Angie Makes