Sunday, November 17, 2013

good things all around

song pairing: Wake Me Up by Avicii

A few genius concepts, floating around the world wide web

Pictures at parties: I document life as it happens. I just love these tips. Candid pictures are the greatest.

Grapes wrapped in goat cheese? sounds yum

As the weather gets chillier, it's time to bring our plant friends in. My LuluLemon Tree will join us inside.
I like this post on decorating with greenery.

I love a holiday gift guide. Here is a helpful post to further stir gift ideas. Here is a guide I am curating.

oh, and a few things I have been up to:

halloween party, in the hood'
best.neighbors.ever

Pie Bird deliciousness with my girl Grayson

a night on the town with some of the loveliest ladies around.

a swanky sushi night with some favorite gals 

a girls beach weekend. 18 fine women...gone wild! 

Justin Timberlake in the house! Any time with Sara, is a good time!

trying to decide on placement for new Audrey mirrors. these are just the cardboard templates. mirrors are frameless with a beveled edge. i think they will add some glam.

we love our godson!

Apparently I have been busy.
Very much looking forward to my annual Spa Weekend in Pinehurst with a treasured friend, that's next!  

No comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes