Wednesday, September 25, 2013

walt disney world

A couple big kids took a trip to Disney World over Labor Day. Going to Disney as adults was magical. We were loosely scheduled and breezed through each afternoon. We enjoyed 4 parks in 3 days. It was exhausting and exhilerating. We soaked it all in. We arrived with a list of must-dos and left feeling accomplished and youthful. Thank you to Maureen, Kimmy & Tiffany. Your enthusiasm and helpful recommendations fueled our experience.










A special thank you to my southern gent. I love dreaming big with you.

2 comments:

Rachel Rothbard said...

Looks like you both had a wonderful time! I love the pics of you guys in the hats :)

Maureen said...

Yay! I am so glad you had a blast! I love the photo of Southern Gent at Club Cool! Beware the Beverly! :)

This site was made with love by Angie Makes