Sunday, August 18, 2013

inspiration


Today was a great day. I visited Fleet Feet (what a place)! and got myself some new workout gear. The staff takes time to assess your stride and recommend a shoe accordingly. When I arrived home, I couldn't wait to lace up and try out my new kicks. My run went swimmingly. 

A group of five friends are halfway through an 8 week circuit training program. The workouts are crazy fun, but I certainly feel the burn several days after. My toes were blistering from the cross training, so hoping these new Saucony do the trick. 


Workouts have always been my sanity. I maintain a wild work/play schedule because I carve out time to exercise. Without a good sweat every couple days, I start overthinking things and getting whiny. My workouts are key to my overall balance in life. What keeps you balanced? 


"Don't wait for inspiration to come find you. Become it"

2 comments:

Tiffany at GirlGoneCoastal said...

LOVE Fleet Feet! Next you need to get some Belgea socks if you don't have them already. They are the BEST socks eva! I now swear by them.

http://www.balega.com/

Keep up the awesome work on YOU!

Liz said...

oooh, I will definitely check out those socks! thank you workout friend! xo

This site was made with love by Angie Makes