Tuesday, August 13, 2013

corona commercial

We hit the sand, last week, for our 5th annual Corona commercial! This tradition commenced in 2009, the summer I moved to Raleigh. A friend knew my family was beach bound and suggested my mom & I re-enact a Corona commercial. A brilliant idea that caught momentum! One year we forgot the infamous chairs. boo. But other than that one flub, we have stayed true to this celebratory custom. We make a slight change every time. There is always a different table, updated sunnies, revised swimsuits, fresh beach props...occasionally a hat. Always Corona and always a lime!

I now present you with a few shots from the 2013 Corona commercial, followed by the line up since 2009.
We have waaaay too much fun with this.




the history: the first 2 years, we used timers on the camera. I had 10 seconds to run, sit, smile and cheers! I also broke two cameras this way, ker plunk!

2009: We look so young and innocent

2010: my favorite

2011: we started using family members as photographers. hmmm.

2012: one of these is not like the others :)

2013: the paddleboard was an obvious addition!

2 comments:

Sally Stansik said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of this on so many levels. Liz, you brighten my day every time you post. And you teach me so much! xoxoxo

Liz said...

Sal! Love you so much! Thank you for being a loyal reader!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes