Sunday, July 28, 2013

how to keep it cool

song pairing: i like coconuts by Widespread Panic

Have you noticed a popsicle trend? They seem to be popping up all over the web these days. So I was quite surprised when I went on the hunt for a simple plastic mold. No one carried them. I perused department stores and even fancy cooking shops, to no avail. Even Martha's cooking line didn't possess a popsicle mold. I finally found a few at B, B and Beyond. hooray! Amazon is also a great resource. But when I decide I want to do an activity, it's likely happening that day. No time to wait for a delivery!
The recipe I used is here. She is a genius. 
A very fun project on a warm afternoon. We shared a couple with the neighbor kids too!










4 comments:

Christy Z said...

Ooohh...love those molds. I've been looking for some. Is that a straw to get the last bit out of the mold? Genius! How do you like them? I may have to head out to get them too!

Liz said...

Yes! It's a straw! I ate mine too fast to worry about drippage, but it's a smart idea! I like them ok, very inexpensive. I would suggest investing in the Amazon options for a few bucks more :)

Shauna said...

Awesome, Liz! Hope you enjoyed. Your kitchen is to die for! xo

Liz said...

thank you Shauna! Does this mean you subscribe to MY blog? :D

This site was made with love by Angie Makes