Monday, May 6, 2013

day 6, what do you do?

I have accepted a blog challenge! The quest is to write every day in May. There is a new topic daily. Check out all the topics here

Day 1: Story of my life in 250 words or less.
Day 2: Educate us on something you are good at.
Day 3: Things that make you uncomfortable
Day 4: Favorite quote and why you love it
Day 5: Profess your love for your favorite blogger

Day 6: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question 'what do you do'?
I assist individuals in improving their quality of life. I promote forgiveness and develop insight. I encourage the importance of vulnerability. I offer a safe place to practice authenticity. I challenge clients to think differently. I endorse positivity.



Join me tomorrow for: The thing you're most afraid of

No comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes