Sunday, May 5, 2013

day 5, my favorite blogger

I have accepted a blog challenge! The quest is to write every day in May. There is a new topic daily. Check out all the topics here

Day 1: Story of my life in 250 words or less.
Day 2: Educate us on something you are good at.
Day 3: Things that make you uncomfortable
Day 4: Favorite quote and why you love it

Day 5: Profess your love for your favorite blogger
When I first starting browsing the blog world, I stumbled upon mostly 'mom blogs'. They were super cute and loaded with DIY's. I was impressed, but couldn't relate. The first blog I found that really struck a chord was Damsel in Dior. Jacey Duprie is my girl crush. Not only is she fabulously stylish, but more importantly she is clever-smart-witty-kind-adventurous-very career driven-she gushes about her husband-AND she has 2 bulldogs. She is lots of things I aspire to be. I admire how she participates in life. She is quite brilliant and I am endless fascinated. I am a loyal reader of her blog and you should be too!

Join me tomorrow for: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

1 comment:

Tags said...

What are "DIYs"? Not kidding... I do not know.

This site was made with love by Angie Makes