Saturday, May 4, 2013

day 4, Favorite Quote and Why You Love it

I have accepted a blog challenge! The quest is to write every day in May. There is a new topic daily. Check out all the topics here

Day 1: Story of my life in 250 words or less.
Day 2: Educate us on something you are good at.
Day 3: Things that make you uncomfortable

Day 4: Favorite quote and why you love it
Only one? Quotes are my lifeblood. I reference at least one daily. They can swiftly change a perspective, in the best of ways. Certain ones echo in my mind. I actually have a list of them in my iphone. I will choose the one that pops out to me today:

"Don't chase love...become love and love will chase you. Respect yourself, dress up, smile at everyone, laugh with everyone and help everyone. That is love. When you become love you will attract love. Don't compromise your self respect, love wouldn't do that." -unknown

I share this quote with young women all the time. I find it so refreshing and accurate. I recall being a young lady and feeling those desperate feelings to find the right love. I now know that right love was inside of me all along. Once we realize that, it all makes perfect sense.  

Join me tomorrow for: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends

No comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes