Wednesday, May 22, 2013

day 22, rant about something

I have accepted a blog challenge! The quest is to write every day in May. There is a new topic daily. Check out all the topics here

Day 1: Story of my life in 250 words or less.
Day 9: A moment in your day (just a photo or a photo and words)
Day 10: Most embarrassing moment
Day 11: Sell yourself in 10 words or less
Day 12: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)
Day 13: Issue a public apology.
Day 14: Ten things that make you really happy
Day 15: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day)
Day 16: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it
Day 17: A favorite photo of yourself and why
Day 18: Tell a story from your childhood
Day 19: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them
Day 20: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now
Day 21: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives

Day 22: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel
This one made me think. A lot. I had a hard time coming up with something to rant about. It makes me wonder if I have strong opinions. I would like to think I am open minded. I try not to feel mad at people for their way of life or choices they are making. I think the best way to 'convince' others of something, is by modeling it in your own life with success. 
So I don't want to rant about something you should take out of your life. I want to rant about something you should add to your life. 
I have often wondered why people wait until a Eulogy to say how they feel about someone. Don't wait. Say it today. Shower the people you love, with love. Is it a little awkward? maybe. But you will be glad you did it. Call someone or write them a note, today, and tell them what you admire and how they have enhanced your life. Why wait? Don't let your ego get in the way. Once you start practicing it will get easier, I promise. See! I do have a strong opinion about something. 

Join me tomorrow for: Things you've learned that school won't teach you

No comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes