Tuesday, May 21, 2013

day 21: a list of my own links

I have accepted a blog challenge! The quest is to write every day in May. There is a new topic daily. Check out all the topics here

Day 1: Story of my life in 250 words or less.
Day 9: A moment in your day (just a photo or a photo and words)
Day 10: Most embarrassing moment
Day 11: Sell yourself in 10 words or less
Day 12: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)
Day 13: Issue a public apology.
Day 14: Ten things that make you really happy
Day 15: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day)
Day 16: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it
Day 17: A favorite photo of yourself and why
Day 18: Tell a story from your childhood
Day 19: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them
Day 20: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now

Day 21: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives
I just picked a few random ones to highlight! 

Here is the first post I ever wrote July 21, 2011. I was excited to become a lil' blogger

It's fun to re visit this post. Since this time, I have developed ahhmazing friendships in Raleigh! 

A brief description of my southern gent is a fun post too. I need to elaborate a bit! 

A simple gift I adored

Summer styles

An inspirational little poem

A fun little Denver trip

Move in weekend

Kitchen Makeover!

Stacked bangle love 

Tips for houseguests

My first guest post!


Join me tomorrow for: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)

No comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes