Friday, May 17, 2013

day 17, a favorite photo

I have accepted a blog challenge! The quest is to write every day in May. There is a new topic daily. Check out all the topics here

Day 1: Story of my life in 250 words or less.
Day 9: A moment in your day (just a photo or a photo and words)
Day 10: Most embarrassing moment
Day 11: Sell yourself in 10 words or less
Day 12: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)
Day 13: Issue a public apology.
Day 14: Ten things that make you really happy
Day 15: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day)
Day 16: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it

Day 17: A favorite photo of yourself and why
I like this picture. My mom took it. It was at a random rest stop in Florida. I like when rest stops have some flare. We were driving from Key West ----> Ft. Lauderdale, it's a great drive! I look happy and healthy. Girls just wanna have fun!




Join me tomorrow for: Tell a story from your childhood. Dig deep and try to be descriptive about what you remember and how you felt

1 comment:

Christina @ The Murrayed Life said...

This is totally a girls just wanna have fun moment. I feel it. I feel the fun!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes