Wednesday, May 15, 2013

day 15, a day in the life

I have accepted a blog challenge! The quest is to write every day in May. There is a new topic daily. Check out all the topics here

Day 1: Story of my life in 250 words or less.
Day 9: A moment in your day (just a photo or a photo and words)
Day 10: Most embarrassing moment
Day 11: Sell yourself in 10 words or less
Day 12: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)
Day 13: Issue a public apology.
Day 14: Ten things that make you really happy

Day 15: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day)
Today was a very typical day in my life. Most days, I start seeing clients at 1pm. My mornings are slow and steady. I don't wake up with an alarm. I just ease out of bed and start my day. 



 the first thing I did today was acquire weather info!

checked on my new lemon tree. i named her LuLu Lemon Tree! can't wait for her fruit. 

applied SPF 55

headed on a run!

worked in my home office for an hour and drank my dreamy Diet Pepsi

shower time!

little Marty is never far from me

my beauty regimen

ready for my day!!

my commute on wednesdays, love all the trees!

made a couple stops

ate lunch at my desk

organized my files for clients I was preparing to see. Imagine meeting with seven people and talking about life. that's my world. wonderfully inspiring? absolutely. occasionally mentally exhausting? mmm hmm. 
i wouldn't trade it for the world. 

my therapy chair on wednesdays

heading home. convertible top goes down...and stress melts away!

southern gent greets me at the door

i love getting mail! 

i change into comfy clothes (favorite veg shirt) and settle into the evening

pizza, salad and lemonade for dinner!

i received a print i ordered! 

southern gent helps me hang it

grabbed some candy and planning to stay up until midnight! i love life!


Join me tomorrow for: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it

No comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes