Monday, May 13, 2013

day 13, issue a public apology

I have accepted a blog challenge! The quest is to write every day in May. There is a new topic daily. Check out all the topics here

Day 9: A moment in your day (just a photo or a photo and words)
Day 10: Most embarrassing moment
Day 11: Sell yourself in 10 words or less
Day 12: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)

Day 13: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be. 
My apology goes out to the beef industry. I must confess I am an herbivore. I haven't supported you for 10+ years. I want everyone to be successful, but I just can't bring myself to associate with you. I suspect you are doing just fine without me.  

Join me tomorrow for: 10 things that make you really happy

No comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes