Tuesday, April 16, 2013

this and that

Spring has sprung! From pollen season to floral prints. The change of season is upon us. All of this change has prompted thoughts of freshening up the interior. The best way to make some swift amendments is with crisp pillows and throws. I have been swooning over a set of Jonathan Adler pillows and wondered how I could incorporate them!

So this is the combination my design friend I decided on.  
I got two of each outer cushion. The middle will be a lumbar. I love mixed patterns. 
I am not skilled in these types of compositions. But once I see the synthesis, it makes perfect sense. 


Our home has lots of color. Palm Beach design is my muse. I think they will work well. 
Now I need to decide on a new throw or two. It's time the faux furs went into hibernation.  

Story:
I will be joining the Adventure Club this weekend in a Zombie Mud Run! We all ordered girlie pirate costumes to run in. 

Mine arrived this week and was waaaay too big. So this afternoon I went to Lee's Tailor to get my costume altered. Picture a bunch of people getting dresses, suits & shirts altered. And then there was me...in my pirate costume. Sometimes you just have to swallow your pride. 

Recently: 
Took a cooking class! Super fun and delicious italian fare from Nina's Ristorante!
  
Upcoming: 
Going on a quick work trip this week! Bradford Treatment Center is flying my colleague Grayson and I to their facility in Alabama. This is a professional FIRST for me. Very excited for this experience! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Tags said...

I hope your trip was good! Please send me a pick of you in the pirate costume. As creepy as it sounds, that is going to be a must have for Steve! He loves his Pirates!!!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes