Friday, April 26, 2013

5 things

Several bloggers have been participating in '5 things'--so I figured I would give it a whirl! Here are some quirky things you may not know about me:

1. I am fascinated with hostage negotiators and think I would make a great one. It's purely psychological. Unfortunately, you have to become a deputy first. I am not into guns and such.

2. I can feel myself changing these days. I was once a people pleaser...but it left me feeling resentful at times. I am slowly morphing into a much more honest, assertive gal. It's liberating!

3. I crack my knuckles and toes.

4. I am a kid at heart. Lollipops, cotton candy and swings make me giddy!

5. I make a wish everytime the clock reads 11:11, 2:22, 4:44, etc. And it literally happens at least once a day.    

So those are some random facts about the liz-meister. That was fun, I might do that on occasion!


this week I caught my assistants sleeping on the job
Oh, and a sneak peek of my new home office rug!

mom and I did a Spring floral arrangement class!

Enjoy your weekend, whatever is in store for you! xo

1 comment:

Tiffany at GirlGoneCoastal said...

LOVE the rug! Can't wait to see the home office in its full glory. Oh...and I too, make a wish when the clock hits all the same digits. :)

This site was made with love by Angie Makes