Thursday, March 21, 2013

Warby Parker!

song pairing: Sunglasses at Night by Corey Hart

Once upon a time there was a girl who bought a lot of stuff online. Ok, it's me. You guys are good. Southern gent said to me the other day, 'I think you buy one thing online each week.' I thought to myself, 'One item a week would be a good week, yikes!' I think it stems from the fact that I love getting mail. Mail makes me feel like I am at summer camp or something!
The toughest thing about buying stuff online is the inevitable time or two when something doesn't fit or looks entirely different than it appeared online. Insert...Victoria Secret swimsuits. Let's face it, those suits look entirely a little different on Gisele than me. So when I learned about the Warby Parker  sunglass try-on program, I got quite giddy. You literally pick five pairs...they send them to you...all free of cost...and if you like a pair, you order up! Oh, and my favorite part is they share the TOMS philosophy. When you buy a pair, a person in need gets some shades too.

Here are the five I chose. I will let you be the judge of which pair suites me best.






what are your thoughts? thank you!

7 comments:

Tiffany at GirlGoneCoastal said...

Ha! I've been online shopping a lot lately too! Oh well.....keeps us sane, right?!? I like #1 or #4 from what I can in the pics! What a cool idea!

Anonymous said...

I like the Live Greystones. I'm partial to the larger shades 'cause my mama wears those :)

-Rachel

Tiffany at GirlGoneCoastal said...

Oops I meant #5 not #4

Anonymous said...

Preston Sandalwood gets my vote!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and LOVING the Chambray by the way.

Anonymous said...

Tortoise - Mo

Tags said...

I like #1, #3 or #4 the best. The other ones cover too much of your pretty face ;) . What an awesome idea for that company!!!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes