Tuesday, March 5, 2013

ventures!


song pairing: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor


This morning I laced up my sneakers for the first time in awhile. I have been in a runners rut. I think it's a combination of weather and disinterest. I also believe it takes a dry spell to become eager again. I worked up an appetite for a good jog. Running for me=my sanity. I feel strong and steady when I sprint regularly. The other good reason to get back into shape, is for my two fun runs in March!

The Dirty Girl Muddy Run in Raleigh! Doesn't it look thrillingly messy?
Color Me Rad Run, in Greensboro! Looks like a rainbow of excitement!

I joined an Adventure Club recently, so stay tuned for some new endeavors!

1 comment:

Tiffany at GirlGoneCoastal said...

Go Liz go! Can't wait to get to be Rainbow Bright with you! Go Team Tiz! (I need to get my behind running too!)

This site was made with love by Angie Makes