Thursday, March 21, 2013

H2o

song pairing: Drink the Water by Jack Johnson


I continue to experiment with different varieties of water. 
Orange and cucumber have been the leaders at our house recently! 
Strawberry agua has made it through the rotation too!
{Here} is a similar beverage stand. 
{Here} is a double chamber, brilliant!
{Triple chamber} and oh-so-pretty!
{These} are side by side!
For me, the stand is a necessity. It raises the dispenser for easier spigot use. 
I used to think they were best used for entertaining, but mine is on the counter for daily use too!

3 comments:

Tiffany at GirlGoneCoastal said...

So do you just throw some water, fruit of choice in and viola?! I think that will make you drink more water so I'm going to give it a shot too!

Liz said...

Yep, that's it! It takes about an hour to truly infuse. Just continue to add ice and it's good for a couple days!

Tags said...

I so need to get one of these!!! I love naturally, fruit, flavored water!!! Reminds me of our spa time. Miss you!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes