Sunday, February 24, 2013

contest winners!

A couple months ago, I asked for your advice on a couple photos I snapped. I took inventory of your responses & entered accordingly. The contest was with a hip furniture line, Modernica, out of L.A. You rocked the vote, and thanks to you...we won a prize! The contest was long...and it channeled my competitive nature. I was determined to outwit, outlast, outplay. Horray! 


My prize was a wire side table. 
I knew it was on the horizon when I received a picture of my choices via email. 


I promptly chose the white laminate, as it would fit best in our home. 

I'm not sure what I expected. 
When it arrived, I giggled. 


I guess I wasn't expecting Marty to be bigger than the table


::Thank you for your votes! We love our table & appreciate you taking the time to win it for us::

3 comments:

Tags said...

Did they give you a pamphlet for suggested uses? That is so small... Ha! Hilarious! The important thing is that you won :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! It is so tiny! What could it be used for? - Mo

Liz said...

no pamphlet...no clue...but still grateful!! ;)

This site was made with love by Angie Makes