Friday, November 9, 2012

random update

Hello!
A couple of the latest lovely happenings




Papa has been recovering famously. He is now walking with a cane and will take residence in Raleigh (just a couple miles from our house) at the end of November! For those of you who wrote to him, thank you. You instilled hope in his heart!








I received my Christmas cards today. They are ready to send. I guess this means I'm organized, yay!

I found {this} story insightful. Loved it.

Bought {these} today as a mini gift to ourselves. {Here} is a holiday version.



This weekend we have family in town! Southern gent and I will have two house guests, so fun! My parents are hosting an oyster roast on Sunday to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and grandfather's 80th birthday.










Loving the cooler weather these days. Lots of soup and grilled cheeez.








Check out {these} 5 wreaths under $25. It's time to think festive! My fave is #3.

Check out some {hair tips}. With chillier weather, it's a good idea to take extra special care of your locks!


Enjoy your weekend! Keep smiling :D

No comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes