Tuesday, November 6, 2012

election day 2012

It's an exciting day! I have butterflies in my stomach. Starbucks gave me a free 'Indivisible' bracelet. People are dressed in red, white & blue. Most everyone is sporting a sticker.
I'm proud to be an American, sing along with me people!
All of the hype brings me back to when I ran for vice president in 6th grade. I rapped to the school body and it went a little something like this:

My name is Liz and I'm runnin' for Vice 
C'mon vote for me, cause I'm real nice 
I'm a 6th grader at Roslyn Road School, 
where the kids are awesome and the teachers are cool !! 

Yes, I won!
If only things were still that simple.

Enough about me. It's Election Day and I just voted!


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I like your rap! I actually also ran for student council and won and I also made a rap for our gradutation class. Too funny!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes