Sunday, October 21, 2012

random act of kindness


Well...I head home tomorrow. It wasn't easy to say goodbye to Papa. He has a long road ahead of rehabilitation. I hope he gets strong again. I wish he was closer. I plan to send him a few cards each week. The average length of stay is 100 days.

Positive reinforcement can go a very long way. Have you ever wanted to execute a random act of kindness? I have an idea for you.
If you have a few extra minutes and care to send Papa an optimistic note...it would absolutely make his day. He has everything he needs, but there is no such thing as too many happy sentiments.

I envision his room exploding with cards. 

If this speaks to you...please send me a private message...and I will send you his address.

Thank you Friends! xo

No comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes