Friday, October 5, 2012

inspiration Friday

Happy Friday my Friends! I am constantly inspired by others. There is an unbelievable amount of cleverness floating around the universe. I am in awe every single day. There is not enough time in the day to do it all. But we sure can try!
 
{Here} is a link to a fun DIY for entertaining! 

{Here} is some caramel apple goodness

{Here} is a homemade pesto recipe 

I am not a huge do-it-yourself experimenter. But recently I have decided to get creative. What the heck...I am trying a few new things and it's super fun. Here is one endeavor:









I can't take credit for the idea. {Here} is where it originated. 
Yes, hers are tidier and more symmetrical. But my quirky ones are kinda like me. 

Try something new...you might surprise yourself too!



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Those are cool! Good job for trying something crafty!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes