Sunday, September 23, 2012

Feeling like Fall

Autumn has arrived, and I am welcoming it with my arms open. I am ready for everything that equals Fall. From oatmeal breakfasts to oatmeal cookies. The screened-in porch is the new hangout. The windows are open. Scarfs are wrapping around. Boots...oh boots!
Here are a few favorites that also make it feel like harvest season:









The first official weekend of Fall, I spent in a quaint ol' town with a great ol' friend!




This time of year, I would rather be outside than inside. And that is exactly what I intend to do!
I want to run more, eat healthier, drink more water, complain less, entertain more, talk to more strangers, hug more friends, take more pictures...and embrace the unknown.
Every season of my life...I grow stronger. As the 10,000 Maniacs sang years ago, "These are the Days." One day I will recall this time in my life and think, "those were the days."

This season I want to cherish everything I have...and not long for anything out of my control. Join me friends, I think it's the best way to live a full life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with ya girlfriend...especially the part about the boots!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Super fun and positive post, Liz! You inspire me to always strive to be a better person! Not to mention that fact that I LOVE fall in North Carolina!

Tags said...

Love that you quoted Natalie... and I love you!!! Fall is fantastic!!!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes