Monday, September 3, 2012

Chiiiicago

Some places plant themselves in your soul and live there forever


1. Growing up outside of Chicago. 2. Attending the University of Iowa. 3. Marrying southern gent.
Each were a pinnacle time in my life

Last weekend, all three of these highlights collided
::Iowa played in Chicago and southern gent was there to experience it all::

So many friends from the past...like time had never passed
But lots of time has passed. We have each changed and grown in many ways, 
but we will always have that history together





  





 The memories always come flooding back

It's never easy to leave


But my soul craves new pinnacles and they are happening every day

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like it was a fun and memorable trip. I'm sure it was so fun to catch up with all your old buddies!

Tags said...

YAY FOR CHI TOWN!!! Thank you for coming to visit me :) . It is my turn to come there! LOVE YOU!!!!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes