Saturday, April 14, 2012

steppin out Friday!




Southern gent & I stepped out Friday night to attend a fabulous 'blind-wine-tasting-dinner.' It was fit with a chef and a group of 10 who meet regularly. The group takes turns hosting. Each hosting pair invites a couple of it's choice. We were the invited couple, so fun! My friend said it was a coincidence that everyone wore black to dinner. We showed up in attire above...oops. We were colorful, I had to laugh. Each of the twelve brought a bottle. We tasted and rated every single one. A dozen bottles of Cabernet. Yum. The event was so well done, our friends did a sensational job! Unbelievable flavors. Many favorites. Intriguing people with interesting backgrounds. Our kind of night! :D
  

4 comments:

TiffP said...

That DOES look fun. Looks like something to do at a future house warming party! (hint-hint)

Liz said...

omg, let's do it!!

Tiff said...

Sweet! I'll await my invite. ;)

Liz said...

first I need a table...! ha!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes