Monday, April 16, 2012

ok, I'm frazzled!

I was doing so well there...but yesterday it all hit me...I'm Frazzled! Is it me...or is learning to manage a new household kinda tough? No complaints at all...we are happy as clams over here. Southern gent is off the road for a few months, which blows my mind with happiness! All that said, any change requires adjustment. So we are acclimating to a new space...and trying to establish new routines and structure. I love spontaneity, but I definitely thrive with daily structure.
But currently, every time I turn around, it's like--Oh, I need to do laundry...Oh, my car is 1,000 miles over the oil change...Oh, I haven't run in 2 weeks...Oh, I have 2 private practices I am trying to orchestrate...We need groceries...I haven't had lunch. Have the dogs peed?
Nothing major, just feeling off schedule. I am finding myself driving 10 miles to get stamps--because it's where I used to get stamps. Weird stuff like that. Time management is something I truly pride myself on, I'm great at it! But in recent days...it's been a humorous struggle.
Finding balance is a constant quest! Anyone with me? :D

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Always take some me time. Knowing you, you'll be back on track in no time at all! Much love Lovely Liz!

Lynn:-)

Liz said...

thank you Lovely Lynn! Seeing you always makes me smile :D

Amanda said...

Hi there! I am a new follower to your lovely blog and i adore it :) As for this post, I am so with you on the whole finding balance thing. It sure can be tricky. I came across a quote once that said, "If all you do today is breathe, that is okay." This helped me realize that sometimes I put too much pressure on myself, ya know? Well, hope this helps and have a happy Wednesday!

xo, Amanda

http://mamawatters.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

New chapter... I love you!!! Call me if you need to breathe :)

Tags said...

Oops! Hit send before I put my name. That eloquent incite was from MEEEEE : ) . MOOCHIES!!!

Liz said...

Amanda, thank you! Love your blog! I'm a new follower of yours now too!

Tags, The new chapter has been so fun to 'write'!! love you xo

This site was made with love by Angie Makes