Monday, April 2, 2012

lots o' Boxes!!

I have been completely disconnected from cyber space for a week, and you know what? it was good for me. But I was itching to get back!!
We are all moved in and currently digging through boxes! The things that happened over the weekend are what dreams are made of. The move was smooth and actually really really fun. I was high on life and champagne all weekend long. Neighbors and friends were stopping in to say Hello and lend a hand. And the unexpected welcome gifts were so kind. This neighborhood feels like home already. I can't wipe the smile off of my face.
The stars are brighter. The birds chirp louder. Kids are playing. Dogs are running. There is a quiet calm.
I have a friend in the neighborhood, four doors down. Tonight we had a glass of wine on her porch...and I walked home. It was delightful!

I am seeing the world through very rosy glasses right now, and it feels warm and cozy

::Here are a few highlights from our last few days::

our life in a truck

the pups first peek inside






clip-n-eat, lettuce plant




Please excuse me, I have some thank you notes to write! 



3 comments:

Eve Cribbs, LCSW said...

It's a wonderful thing, not being able to wipe the smile off your face!
Your home looks beautiful. What fortunate neighbors you have.
Enjoy and congratulations again!

Liz said...

thank you friend!! :D

Tags said...

I am so happy you found the house of, what sounds like your dream, but I am even more excited that the neighbors sound fantastic! Can't wait to come hang with everybody and see the home you and Brian have made!!!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes