Monday, April 23, 2012

lil' ol' me


Sunday we ventured to the High Point Furniture Market! We were there all day and saw about every style you can imagine. The trends weren't reserved for the furniture alone...the buyers had impeccable clothing taste as well. Geometric shapes, zigzags & contrasting color combinations...sheek, imaginative & tasteful. Where do these people learn this skill of design? I was quite impressed.
I believe the only conservatively dressed buyers were myself and the lady behind me in the picture :D
I thought a toned down look would be professional. Boring! But hey, there is always room to grow and learn...which I do every.single.day! I am learning to spread my wings of style expression and take some risks with the new casa.
Southern gent and I enjoyed a wondrous day traveling the Market with his fun family, hooray!

No comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes