Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fancy Friday

I am honored to be one of the hostesses of a Blog Link Party. These things are cool, check it out.

  • The last Friday of each month, lots of bloggers write a post on the same prompted topic. 
  • Each blogger links the post to the Love Feast blog. 
  • The people at Love Feast pick a winner and send a prize!
They have a cool little shop filled with happy-homemade items. Last month I purchased the featured item...and it now rests on our kitchen table.  It is a box of 365 of the most thought-provoking quotes I have ever read. I like to pull one daily and reflect on it. Today I pulled:

Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see, 
Only as much as I dream can I be.
                                     -Karen Ravn




This month's featured giveaway item is a pillow! I love the message in conveys. 


So the prompted topic this month is: Share a time or memory, with your mom, where life was Beauty Full. You can be creative and write about any special adult figure in your life. Who helped you see the beauty in life? 
Please let me know if you compose a post on this topic. Once you have, link it up through the button below! Let me know if you do, I would love to read your post. Please post it this Fancy Friday the 27th with me! 


Fancy Friday

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

If I can write about any adult --I'm in with you! ;)

Tags said...

LOVE the quote on the card you pulled today!!!

Liz said...

Tags, everyday the quote is profound!
Tiff, can't wait to see what you write!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes