Tuesday, March 6, 2012

the path we take

I have been thinking lately about my career path and how I arrived at today. I love to ponder all the ways I made ends meet. My confidence often waxed and waned, but I did my best to appear competent. Times were not always easy, but the lessons will last a lifetime. I am darn glad for the people I met along the way and the perseverance it took to succeed. The interesting part is, I have always wanted to work. I can remember being very young and asking for a little girl's office set as a gift. The collection included personal business cards. Mine read:

Elizabeth A. Cotter 
specializing in everything 

I was like 7 years old.

I feel drawn to write a blog series briefly detailing every job I have held. After you learn more about the evolution of my career path, you will see that my first-ever business card was forecasting the path I would eventually take as a young woman navigating the working world.
I truly have done a little bit of everything. This will be F-U-N! Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait !!!!!!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes