Tuesday, February 28, 2012

proud of my once-peers!!

order Bittersweet here
order Cold Tangerines here


A couple gals I attended high school with are published authors, 
and I want to brag on them quick. 
Shauna Niequist & Shauna Sever.
Weird Shauna connection, eh?

 Salt-of-the-earth girls!

Though I haven't seen either in about 15 years ::whoa:: I feel a happy obligation to support them through purchasing their masterpieces!

I have enjoyed witnessing their journeys through the bloggy world.

I am all about supporting my roots!



Each of these are fantastically reflective reads.
Anyone can relate to Shauna. She teaches celebration during great times and growth during hardship.

This beauty was just released today! I pre-ordered a copy and cannot wait to receive it
I hear it's a soft, puffy cover too....eeeeeeee!

order Marshmallow Madness here


 Congratulations ladies! You fill me with inspiration 

2 comments:

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

That's so cool!!! The marshmallow book looks like fun!

Liz said...

I agree! I am hoping the mailman brings it today :D

This site was made with love by Angie Makes