Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hello World!


My clients never cease to amaze me. Each are courageous in their own right. They are wonderful people, motivated to grow. I challenge them out of their comfort zone...to not remain stagnant. They do incredible work, and it reflects as the weeks progress.

I challenge them to remove any sort of drama from their surroundings. It's the most peaceful way to live. There should be no vacancy for negative energy in our days. Optimism is a choice.
Often clients arrive with positive messages to share with me, this is a great sign of growth and emotional maturity.
A client recently brought this reading to a session. She had stumbled upon it & pasted in her journal. The original was written by Dan Coppersmith. I absolutely love it. In fact, it's my new mantra.

I am amazing incredible me
celebrating the being I choose to be

I am uniquely spectacular
I am one of a kind
Creativity oozes 
from my heart and my mind

I'm stupendous, tremendous
I stand out from the crowd
I do things that are not always allowed

I'm inspired, desired
I am wonderfully weird
I am unbridled passion
I am highly revered

I'm outrageous, contagious
I am daring and bold
I am honored and cherished
I am a treasure to hold

I am gifted, uplifted
I am endlessly blessed
I am sought out 
for the skills I posess

I'm delightful, insightful
I am loved and adored
I live a charmed life
I'm renewed and restored

I am grateful, elateful
I am saved by grace
I am wealthy and worthy
I deserve to be praised

I declare my brilliance
It won't be denied
the world cries out
for what I provide

I am powerful, masterful
I am focused and clear
Life becomes brighter 
because I am here


Repeat it a few times, and you can't help but feel Gr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-reat!

Pin It

2 comments:

Karie said...

Love it!!! That should be on everyone's bathroom mirror... read it every day! Believe it every day!!!

Liz said...

Amen :D

This site was made with love by Angie Makes