Friday, November 4, 2011

on the hunt

I am indeed on the hunt for holiday cards. A fantastically festive time of year. I love receiving the decorated greetings from friends and family, near & far. Now is the time to start planning.
This was ours last year. I loved it. It was our first card as a new family. 

Isn't it tough to throw them away once January rolls around? 
Check out this bloggers creative way to archive these wonders {here} 

I have my eyes on an assortment of styles...working to embrace the right picture. I think it might be a silly shot this year, spice things up a bit. We may leave the dogs out...shhhh. Mostly because I don't think they could outdo their camera readiness from last year. They were the perfect little models. I was convinced we wouldn't be capable of getting them to look into the camera. But wait...who is the only one staring into the distance?   

2 comments:

michelle allen said...

thanks so much for the shout out! i totally love picture christmas cards! a silly shot would be totally fun but i also like this pic of you and your cute doggies. :)

Liz said...

this is cool, how did you know I referred to your post? i saw it on hollywood housewife. the blog world is amazing!

This site was made with love by Angie Makes