Wednesday, September 28, 2011

my southern gentleman


music pairs: Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top
Next To Me by Emeli Sande



Let me introduce you to my husband. My favorite person in the world. He's living proof that nice guys can finish first.

Our journey sparked with a blind date in 2008. He swept me off my feet.

Our love story began living on different ends of the map. A little adversity made us fight for a love we believed in. We spoke on the phone for hours at a time.

I believe we are given a couple big gifts in this life. My southern gent is certainly one of those gifts of mine.

We married in 2010..catch a glimpse {here}
These days we are always stumbling upon a new adventure.{Keep up here}

Our mantra is to 'make each other's lives easier and more fun!' It works magically, give it a try!





No comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes