Friday, July 22, 2011

good morning sunshine

I wake up every morning, ready to eat. This morning we had eggs and toast. My dad bought me an egg poacher and it works like a charm. Thank you dad! The eggs take about 1 minute to cook to perfection. I highly recommend this microwavable egg poacher.

Breakfast has always been on my agenda. I attribute it to my parents waking up with my brothers and I, everyday before school, and preparing something scrumptious. Thank you mom and dad! I used to eat pancakes...french toast...you name it...before school. It's so good for the mind and metabolism to fuel up before your day. We have also been on a smoothie kick as of late.  

I hope you take time to care for yourself starting each and every day!

No comments:

This site was made with love by Angie Makes